We are passionate about responsible waste removal and we promote sustainability as a part of our policy. We believe that recycling Sydney’s rubbish is the key to a bright a clean future for our generation and for those who follow.
By promoting recycling and re-use strategies, we aim to reduce the carbon footprint of our local area and lessen the impact of our consumer society. We take a sustainable approach to rubbish removal.
No matter the type of rubbish, be it plasterboard or rubble from a building site, or furniture and whitegoods from a household clean-up, every load of rubbish is sorted and redistributed to recycling or transfer stations. Only accredited waste transfer stations are used by Heaps Cheap Rubbish Removals to dispose of your waste.
What we recycle In Sydney
- Paper Products – Cards, Magazines, Books
- Cardboard Products – Packaging, Cartons
- Metals – Tins, Foil, Aluminium
- Glass – Bottles, Jars
- Plastic – Bottles
Recycling is the process of collecting and processing materials that would otherwise be thrown away as trash and turning them into new products. Recycling can benefit your community and the environment.
- Recycling one aluminum can will save enough energy to operate a computer for three hours or run a TV for 3 hours.
- Glass can be recycled an infinite amount of times. Most plastic bottles are thrown away.
- 250,000,000 trees could be saved in the USA alone if all newspaper was recycled each year.
- The Recycling one stack of newspapers that is just one metre high can save one tree
- There is enough office paper discarded annually in America to build a wall two metres high from Los Angeles to New York City
- Recycling one glass bottle will save enough power to operate a 100-watt light bulb for 4 hours
- Every month there is enough glass and plastic bottles and jars to fill up a skyscraper
- Each of us generates on average 4.4 pounds of waste per day per person
Benefits of Recycling
- Reduces the amount of waste sent to landfills and incinerators
- Conserves natural resources such as timber, water, and minerals
- Prevents pollution by reducing the need to collect new raw materials
- Saves energy and the country’s need for more power stations to be built
- Reduces greenhouse gas emissions that contribute to global climate change
- Helps sustain the environment for future generations
- Helps create new well-paying jobs in the recycling and manufacturing industries